Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cleaned Waterlogged Manzanita & Tap Ammonia test

Ok today i followed up and brushed the Manzanita clean of debris after the Tap soak overnight. I then set them in the sun for a surface drying before I rerinse them in conditioned water and put them back into the bin.
Rinsed in Conditioned Tap Water
All waterlogged and cleaned

Im declaring the filter cycled so this time Im using a small amount of Carbon and Chemi-Pure to help remove the remaining tannins.

For the Record I Tested the Conditioned tap water ammonia levels and this is what I got. Around the 1.0ppm!! This may have helped with my cycling process but i wont be using tap in the main system at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment